To become a sub broker in IndiaNivesh, it is essential to know the details about the same. Moreover, you should be aware of the sub broker meaning if you are thinking of becoming a sub broker with any company.
So, without wasting any time, let’s jump over to the meaning of sub broker first and then about IndiaNivesh.
A sub broker works on behalf of a stockbroker as an agent who acts as a medium between a stockbroker and the client.
Sub-broker will take the share of the brokerage, whatever the stockbroker receives.
On the other hand, IndiaNivesh is a full-service stockbroker founded in 2006. Rajesh Nuwal founded this high reputed brokerage firm with more than 14000 clients providing them services like Opening Demat Account, trading accounts, IPO investments, etc.
With 14 years of experience in the financial market, the company has a lot of knowledge about this field. Their clients and business associates can take benefit from the company in this sector.
IndiaNivesh is a registered member of major stock exchanges of the country NSE, BSE, and commodity exchanges – MCX, NCDEX with a list of products that are offered to their clients by business partners like :
- Mutual Funds
IndiaNivesh also offers services like portfolio management services, private equity investment, wealth management, investment banking, etc.
In this article, we will discuss the different aspects of how to become a sub broker in IndiaNivesh, including its business models, eligibility criteria, revenue sharing ratio, security deposit, etc.
Firstly, starting with business models.
IndiaNivesh Sub Broker Models
Two types of business models are there to become a sub broker in IndiaNivesh. These are given below :
- Sub Broker Model
- Franchise Model
IndiaNivesh Sub Broker Model
In this model, you need to set-up an office with all the necessary infrastructure to become a sub broker in IndiaNivesh. You will help your clients to run their business. The sub broker model will only support you to start your business by providing a low initial investment.
This model is well suited for those who want to become a businessman with low investment and make more clients.
Benefits of IndiaNivesh Sub broker model
- The affordable initial investment and you will get attractive revenue sharing.
- You will be getting the right to access all trading and technology used by the broker.
- You have the opportunity to fix your clients brokerage.
IndiaNivesh Franchise Model
Under this model, you get an excellent opportunity to earn extra money. There is no need to make an initial investment if you want to become a sub broker. The franchise model allows you to work from anywhere. Your job is to acquire clients, and the rest of the work will be done by the company itself.
You will get the revenue ratio produced by your clients. But you will be asked to deposit security money as most of the work is done by the broker, so, you will get the maximum amount of revenue produced.
Benefits of IndiaNivesh Franchise Model
- You can work from anywhere, either at home or in the office.
- No initial investment is needed, and the workload is minimal.
- You will be getting flexible revenue sharing produced by the clients.
IndiaNivesh Sub Broker Revenue Sharing Model
If you want to start a business partnership with a sub-broker model, you will get revenue sharing ranging between 50%-80%. Though the range is not final, it can differ on the basis of revenue generated, security deposit, and experience in the field.
But, you will get the minimum revenue sharing of 50%, and the maximum can be discussed. The leading broker will keep 20%-50% of the revenue produced from your business.
On the other hand, if you want to start a business association with a franchise model, you will be getting 10%-30% of the revenue sharing produced by your clients. The revenue ratio can vary at the time of the agreement.
Above is the table of the IndiaNivesh revenue sharing model given for your better understanding.
How To Become a Sub Broker in IndiaNivesh
You need to follow the given below steps to become a sub broker in IndiaNivesh :
- Fill the form with the details like your name and your mobile number correctly.
- Then the call center executive will call you to verify your interest, and after that, you will get a call from the executive of the broker to fix an appointment with the team of the broker.
- You can ask anything related to the model like revenue sharing, security deposit, their benefits, etc., from the call you will get from the executive.
- Now, you will be asked to submit all the required documents with a cheque of security deposit.
- Once the verification is done, a contract will be signed between both parties, and they will provide you with an account ID.
- So, you are good to start your business now with IndiaNivesh and earn an attractive revenue.
IndiaNivesh Sub broker Eligibility Criteria
There are some eligibility criteria given below to become a sub broker in IndiaNivesh:
- You should be 18 years or above.
- Make sure you are registered with SEBI.
- If you have the stock market experience, then it would be a plus.
- You should not have any criminal record as your background check will be done by the company.
IndiaNivesh Sub Broker Charges
A trader will have to pay certain charges in order to become a business partner with the broker. The charges are quite the usual, security deposit, costs required to set up infrastructure, etc.
The charges may vary according to the type of sub broker model that an individual may opt for. The IndiaNivesh sub broker charges are mentioned below:
IndiaNivesh Security Deposit
Under the sub broker model, you need to deposit a security amount to the broker. You are required to deposit Rs.50,000 as security money and the revenue sharing depends on the security money you deposit.
Though, the security money is refundable by the broker after deducting some money at the end of the contract.
And if you want to start under the franchise model, you have to pay Rs 10,000 as security money. As you need not to set-up an office, the amount is very well justified.
IndiaNivesh Infrastructure Cost
It is not compulsory to do any infrastructure investment in a franchise model in IndiaNivesh. Still, under the sub broker model, you should have telephone lines and a good internet connection.
Interested in a business opportunity with a broker registered with National Stock Exchange, then check how to become sub broker in NSE?
Documents Required To Become a Sub Broker in IndiaNivesh
There are some documents that you will need to provide to the broker during the sub broker registration process. One needs to submit the following documents to become a sub broker in IndiaNivesh :
- PAN card
- Identity Proof – Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Passport
- Educational Qualification Documents – HSC certificate, Degree Certificate
- Residence and Age Proof – Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID, Electricity Bill, Phone Bill, Rent Agreement, Hostel Address, Ration Card
- Proof of Income- 3 months income slip, Bank Statements, Income Tax Return slip
- Office Space
- SEBI Registration certificate
In the end, we can say that IndiaNivesh is not old in the stock market. It offers you an excellent opportunity to get trade and investment products. The revenue sharing ratio provided by IndiaNivesh is very attractive.
Moreover, the security deposit asked by the broker is also very much affordable. So, these things are at your side if you want to become a sub-broker in IndiaNivesh.
In other words, we can say that IndiaNivesh is trying hard to expand its business via its sub broker and franchisee models. Therefore, it is a great deal to start a business partnership with them.
If you are interested in becoming a sub broker or other stockbroking business partnership in any capacity, let us assist you in taking the next steps forward.
Simply, fill in the form below: