When it comes to the partner program of Motilal Oswal there are many different models with different benefits. Among those, the simplest business model is Motilal Oswal Remisier.
Without much initial investment, you can register yourself as a Remisier with the broker and start earning a good commission.
In this article, we look at what is it like to be a remisier with Motilal Oswal.
Motilal Oswal Remisier Model
Motilal Oswal is one of the topmost stockbrokers offering multiple services to its clients, but how to become remisier with the broker, and how are you benefited from it?
Let’s understand the business model in detail and also the earnings you can make by registering yourself as a Remisier.
1. Upfront investment
To begin with, you don’t have to pay any initial deposit money with them and that could be a huge relief for you if you are someone who doesn’t have money or doesn’t want to spend money at first.
However, you will need to show that you can spend 1 lakh rupees whenever required, and only then you will be eligible to sign-up for the program.
Apart from showing an operational capacity of 1 lakh rupees, there are some other eligibility criteria that you need to fulfill as well under the Motilal Oswal Remisier program.
- At least 18 years old
- At least an educational background of HSC level is required
- An experience of 2 to 3 years in sales
- Capacity to invest at least INR 1 lakh
- Strong network and business-minded
3. Documents required
Once you are eligible on all the counts, you need to provide them with the required documents proving your identity, address, educational background, and working experience. Thereafter, you just have to generate leads for the firm who are willing to invest and trade.
- An Aadhar card to prove identity
- A PAN Card
- Academic certificates
- Documents proving one’s experience
Motilal Oswal Remisier Commission
In general, the Remisier commission in India varies from broker to broker and when it comes to the Motilal Oswal model, for every customer you bring to the Motilal Oswal brokerage firm, you get a solid 20%-40% commission from the total brokerage amount generated from the customer’s trade.
This commission varies from city to city.
Let us simplify this for you if you are still confused.
Imagine you as a remisier, bring 200 investors to Motilal Oswal and all of them invest some money to generate a total brokerage value of ₹ 50,000.
Out of ₹ 50,000, your share of earnings will be ₹ 10,000, i,e, 20% of the total brokerage generated.
More referral and active traders, more are the chances for you to earn money.
Motilal Oswal Remisier Benefits
Before taking a decision, there are certain benefits and disadvantages that you need to keep in mind. Let’s begin with the benefits first.
- No initial capital investment is required
- A decent 20% brokerage commission right from the beginning
- The firm claims to provide all the technical assistance by giving clients tools and suggestions to stay updated
- A trusted, loved by all, vintage, and fine brand like Motilal Oswal
- Zero infrastructure and support cost
- Seamless customer support system
Motilal Oswal Remisier Disadvantages
Like every coin has two sides, there are certain disadvantages attached to the Motilal Oswal remisier model too and we suggest you weigh your pros and cons before deciding.
- A requirement to show an expense capacity of at least ₹ 1 lakh in order to begin as a remisier. This could be a concern if you don’t have an operational capacity that big.
- Even though a 20% brokerage commission is a very solid commission to earn, your commission never increases from this level and it is capped at 20%.
Motilal Oswal remisier model has a very fruitful revenue method without a person having to invest any initial deposit amount (although one has to show the expenditure capacity as mentioned above). So you can choose it as a potential stockbroker to start your share market business.
With a reputed and popular brand name, one can find people talking about it in different sections of society. Motilal Oswal could just be the right place for you to kickstart your journey as a remisier.
Want to become a partner with the reliable and authorized stockbroker of India? Begin your journey now by filling in the basic details in the form below: