Are you a trader and trying to explore more ways to earn handsome money? Perhaps even know about the remisier model that stockbrokers offer to make side money! But do you know how to become remisier? This article will tell you all about it!
Since you must be aware of the term Remisier, generally confused with the term sub-broker, is basically a body in the share market who works as an individual and gets new customers for the associated stockbroker. So let’s see how you can become one!
First of all, before applying for the program it is important to understand the basic requirements that one needs to fulfil to meet all the criteria set by the stockbroker.
Requirements to Become Remisier
Although the process of becoming a remisier is quite simple it’s the verification process before application that takes a lot. And if any inappropriate information is found, the application gets rejected by the stockbroker.
Since the entire process is regulated under the surveillance of SEBI, having mandatory valid documents and possessing a set of qualities to fit in the job or task is what you need.
Documents Required To Become A Remisier
Here is the list of documents:
- PAN CARD
- Aadhar Card
- Academic Certificates
- Bank Proofs
- Income Proofs (cancelled cheque)
- Address Proofs
These are the basic documents that need to be presented to the stockbroker representative during the enrollment process.
But most importantly, the Remisier needs to get enlisted by either of the two stock exchanges; NSE or BSE.
Eligibility Criteria For Remisier Plan
Apart From the documents, it is majorly verified if an individual is suitable for this type of partner program. A few of them are:
- Good presentation and communication skills
- The person must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum HSC level of education is required
- Some brokers do ask for at least 1 to 2 years of experience in the financial field.
Apart from this, a degree or any certification in the finance field is an added advantage to get hired as a remisier by the stockbroker.
Process To Become A Remisier
Well, the steps to be a stockbroker partner be it a sub-broker or the remisier remains almost the same, although a few brokers might add on some extra requirements.
Here’s the thing;
- Go to the official website of your stockbroker
- Snap-on the ‘become a partner’ tab.
- You’ll need to fill in the basic details in the form available, such as name, email id, phone number, city.
- Click on “SUBMIT”
- After a few minutes, you’ll receive a call from one of the representatives of the broker house.
- Give in a few details as asked
- You’ll be asked to provide documents for member verification
- Post which your tag or unique partner Id will be generated, which may take upto 3 days, depending on the broker you are partnering with.
Now once the tag is generated, you can proceed with your tasks.
Hence if you are someone with the zeal to get into the stock market, not just to trade and wait for the right time to make profits, but also to make some extra cash in your pockets, Remisier is a great option to go with!
However, this entirely depends on your financial targets in the share market and your choice of futuristic aims. Becoming a remisier indeed is beneficial for someone still figuring out their career goals as it can be done as a side business or even as a part-time.
Any student or even in professional trading remisier partner model can offer more exposure and boost the wealth making potential and is certainly offered by many top stockbrokers in the market such as Angel Broking Franchise, or Sharekhan remisier, etc. So give it a thought!
Till then, Happy investing!
If you want to become remisier then just fill in the details below.