Axis Direct Franchise business has its headquarters located in Mumbai. The broking house was established in the year 2005 and it got all the relevant approvals and registrations with the prominent stock Exchanges of India. Over the years, its offline presence has been increasing gradually as well.
There are a large number of asset classes with which this broking house deals with such as mutual funds, F&O, equity, commodity, derivatives, ETFs, MCX, NCDEX, SIPs, bonds and debentures. Axis Direct Franchise is well known for its best quality services and maintaining a balance between the risk and reward.
It makes trading simpler for customers by providing a number of products and services. It has numerous trading platforms that can be accessed across various devices as well as browsers. With Axis Direct Franchise, you can get 3 in 1 account opening and thoroughly researched materials.
Axis Direct Franchise Basics:
Axis Direct is a new player in the market and therefore it offers only one partnership model for its potential customers. The model is termed as the sub-broker business model that began in the year 2012. Whenever you opt to join the company, this will be the partnership model you will be joining.
Once you become Axis Direct Franchise’s sub-broker, you can use the trading platforms and tools which they provide to begin trading. Your primary role will be the addition of new potential customers to the existing customer base of the company.
They will be attracted to join the company owing to the wide range of financial products provided by it such as equity, bond, IPOs, derivatives etc.
The 3 in 1 investment account opening is the feature of Axis Direct Franchise that makes it different from the other players in the market. Besides the acquisition of new customers, you will also be responsible to convince the clients for availing different kinds of loans such as auto loans, home loans etc.
Such kind of diverse products are provided by the business and you will be allowed for cross-selling or upselling them. The lucrative thing about this is that for every sale, you can get an added incentive.
Axis Direct Franchise Costs:
A security deposit ranging from 1 Lakh to 3 Lakh is needed at the initial stage while becoming a sub-broker of the company. When you opt to leave the company, you will get back this deposit.
Besides this, you need to pay certain registration fees for NSE, BSE etc. which is not refundable even when you quit the Axis Direct Franchise. Other charges which a sub-broker has to bear are the electricity bill, internet charges, telephone bill etc., all of which are for the maintenance of the back office.
Axis Direct Franchise Revenue sharing:
Axis Direct’s main broker gets a revenue percentage of 40% out of the net revenue which the sub-broker has generated and the remaining 60% is the share of the Axis Direct sub-broker. Thus the revenue sharing ratio is 60:40 in general.
But in certain cases, the exact revenue share which you will get depends on the initial amount that was deposited as security money. This amount has a direct bearing on the revenue share you get, the higher it is, the better is your share.
Besides this, the revenue generated above the target sales also affects the ratio.
This indicates the flexibility of the revenue sharing ratio. In case you are bringing scale or an exclusivity factor to the broker, you should negotiate properly to get a good share.
Axis Direct Franchise Advantages:
Here are the benefits which you can avail from Axis Bank Franchise on joining it as an Axis Direct:
[su_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#7ecd4f”]
- Axis Direct Franchise provides excellent trading platforms to its partners. Customers are quite impressed because of this technological support.
- It makes use of the next generation trading tools which are quite user-friendly and ensures complete comfort while trading. If you are a frequent trader, its mobile app will be a boon for you as you can accomplish the transactions at any place and any time.
- The 3 in 1 account offered by Axis bank is a combination of savings account, Demat account as well as the trading account. This ensures that you can perform fund transfers in a hassle-free manner from your account to the Demat account for trading purposes.
- Since it is a well-established brand in the market, being Axis Bank’s subsidiary, building the customer trust is easy along with the acquisition of new customers.
- You can get a number of products and services under a single roof, thus it becomes the one-stop destination which caters your financial and investment requirements in the best possible way.
- Axis Direct Franchise has a team that specialises in providing research and advisory support. Relying on such trained and knowledgeable experts is quite beneficial.
- In order to keep the sub-brokers updated, they are provided with online training support through various online courses, webinars demonstrations etc.
- The company supports for Portfolio Management Services (PMS).
- Whenever needed, the company provides marketing support in the form of banners, flexes pamphlets etc.[/su_list]
Axis Direct Franchise Drawbacks:
The main drawback of this stockbroking house is that it provides only a single partnership model, so you do not get to choose from various models as in the case of other full-service stockbroking houses in the current financial market.
Axis Direct Franchise Offers:
Here are some lucrative offers of Axis Direct Franchise, that explains why you should join it as a sub-broker:
[su_list icon=”icon: flash” icon_color=”#e0a05a”]
- You can access the trading services across a number of platforms such as desktop, mobile etc.
- The tools, as well as trading platforms, are easy to operate owing to their user-friendliness.
- In order to create as well as maintain the portfolio and mutual funds, you can get the best advisory services.
- The company ensures an easy creation and management process of the portfolio.
- It provides you with training on various tools and products to make you habituated to them.
- You can get back office support whenever needed, extensively.
- It enables ease of fund transfer through its 3 in 1 account.[/su_list]
Axis Direct Franchise eligibility criteria:
Here are certain eligibility criteria which one needs to fulfil in order to become a sub-broker of the stockbroking house:
[su_list icon=”icon: edit” icon_color=”#ed0e0b”]
- Minimum experience of 3 years along with exposure in the financial and brokerage industry is needed if you want to get yourself enrolled as a sub-broker.
- A minimum qualification of 10+2 or graduation is necessary,
- You should be at least 18 years old.
- It is essential to fulfilling the needs of infrastructure for becoming a sub-broker.
- You should have a good social circle and be capable of establishing your own network for running your business successfully.[/su_list]
Axis Bank Franchise FAQs:
Some common questions pop up in your mind when you opt for sub brokership program of this stockbroking house. We have answered all such questions to get things simplified for you.
With Axis Direct, what are the different products which you can get to deal with?
There is a range of financial and investment products such as currency, IPOs, equity, mutual funds, debentures, bonds, ETFs etc. Not only this, but the sub-broker can deal with various banking products also, that includes credit loans, business loans, home loans, personal loans etc.
Do I need to make any security deposit to become a sub-broker?
A minimum amount of 1 lakh to 3 lakh has to be deposited as a security deposit in order to become a sub-broker. This amount is refundable once you opt to leave the stockbroking house.
What options of business models do you get with Axis Direct Franchise?
This stockbroking house provides only one kind of business model, i.e the Sub brokership program.
What revenue share will I get as a sub-broker with Axis Direct Franchise?
The general revenue sharing ratio you can expect is 60:40, though it depends on other factors such as the excess revenue generated and the initial amount that has been deposited as security money.
With Axis Direct Franchise, what marketing support can I expect?
Axis Direct Franchise ensures complete market support by meeting the stationary requirements such as posters, pamphlets, banners, and also conducts the seminars, online courses and webinars for keeping you updated.
As a sub-broker, what privileges can I enjoy?
If you are a young entrepreneur, Axis Direct sub brokership is the best option for you. In the financial market, it is a well established in a short span of time, despite being a newer stock broking house.
With it, you get a chance to earn a higher profit through the generation of higher revenue. You will get a number of financial products for trading, that too with better advisory services so that you can fulfil your dreams. This is the best supportive partner you can establish a connection with, and prosper in the competitive financial market.
What documents do I need to submit in order to become an Axis Bank sub-broker?
Here is the list of documents which you must submit without fail for registering yourself as the sub-broker of this stockbroking house:
- Adhar card, PAN card for proving one’s identity
- A valid proof of your address. in the form of a passport, driving licence, utility bill, Aadhar card or voter ID card.
- A certificate showing your date of birth such as passport, PAN card, or school certificate.
- 4.2 photographs of passport size.
- 5.Certificate of SEBI registration.
- In order to pay the security deposit amount, you need to give a cheque of the required amount.
- A rental agreement in order to show the proof of residence or workplace.
How long do I need to wait for the registration process to complete?
It takes a period of 3-5 business days for the sub-broker registration to be completed if you submit all the relevant documents on time. But in certain cases, owing to the lack of relevant documents, the process may get delayed.
What is the process of becoming a sub-broker of a business partner of Axis Direct?
Here are the steps which must be followed in order to become a business partner of this stockbroking house:
- You will get a call in order to verify if you are really interested in this partnership model.
- During this call, the sales representative will fix an appointment.
- In order to know all the details of the process, you need to meet with the sales representative.
- After all your doubts are clarified, you will have to submit all the relevant documents, as enlisted in the previous section, so as to kickstart the registration process.
Along with this, the cheque for depositing the security money has to be submitted.
- The broker will verify all your documents.
- After the verification process is complete, an account ID will be given to you with which you can begin operating your business functions. This process will complete the registration process to make you an authorised franchise of Axis Direct.
In case you are looking to become a sub-broker or a partner in any form, let us assist you in taking things forward for you: