May 17, 2022
Shriram Insight Franchise

Shriram Insight Franchise

Shriram Insight Franchise is a renowned franchise business in India. Padma Bhushan awardee Shri. R Thiagarajan started the Shriram Insight Group in the year 1974. It initially began with the Chit find business and then penetrated to the other financial product segments to provide a variety of investment options to the customers.

In the year 1996, Shriram Insight became a member of NSE and started the stockbroking business in the cash segment. Similarly, the business in the derivative segment was initiated in the year 2003.

There are more than 30,000 customers in its active client base of this stockbroking house. It has 2800 branches and sub-brokers with more than 7000 employees working under it. The number of agents of this stockbroking house is over 1,40,000 agents and has about ₹93,000 Crores of Asset Under Management (AUM).

Owing to the good brand image of the product and its diversified offerings, interested business partners get attracted to be a part of it and generate a consistent income. You need to know its various aspects before partnering with it and all those have been discussed in this review.

Shriram Insight Partnership models:

Shriram Insight offers three types of business models to its customers, which are as follows:

Shriram Insight Franchise model:

A Shriram Insight Franchise is also termed as an Authorised person who is mainly responsible to provide complete assistance to customers right from the training to acquiring new potential clients. If you are someone who wants to begin your own business, then the Shriram Insight Franchise or Authorised person model is perfect for you.

In this model, the company even supports the inexperienced persons to set up their business if they have enough capital to do it. You will be required to set up the staff who can accomplish activities such as client visits or connecting them through calls and other such functions that are necessary to smoothly carry out the business. Their queries are also addressed, risk management and assistance from the back end office is also ensured.

The Shriram Insight Franchise model needs some investment in the infrastructure along with a security deposit. After this, with proper support and guidance, you can flourish in your business.

Shriram Insight Partner:

If you have an entrepreneurial bent of mind, then this business model is best for you. With the proper skills and by leveraging the brand image of this stockbroking firm, you will be able to excel in your business.

The company, in this case, i.e. Shriram Insight ensures that you can provide a variety of investment products to the customers for investment purposes. This is what makes the firm a one-stop destination for anyone looking for investment.

As a Shriram Insight partner, you can avail numerous supports such as the training, research support, customer support, etc.

Shriram Insight Business Associate:

This is an agency model that enables a customer to enter into a partnership business with Shiriam Insight. The team of the stockbroking house trains as well as provides necessary help to the business associates.

As a business associate, you can trade yourself or for your customers using the trade portal. For the generation and closing of leads, there are relationship managers. If any issue pops up related to marketing, that is resolved by Shriram Insight’s internal team.

Thus, in a way, the whole eco-system set-up by the broker is there to assist you at different levels.


Shriram Insight Partnership Initial Deposit:

The stockbroking house needs some security amount from you in order to begin a business model with it. For each model, the security money is different and are specified below:

Shriram Insight Franchise model:

If you want to opt for Shriram Insight Franchise model, you should be prepared to pay a security amount of ₹2,00,000 – ₹3,00,000.

Shriram Insight Partner model:

This model needs 50,000 –  ₹1,00,000 as the initial security deposit which is fairly less than what is required in the franchise model.

Shriram Insight Business Associate:

In this model, the security money needed is the least and lies in the range ₹15,000 – ₹30,000. At the same time, the number and burden of responsibilities to run the business is much lesser in this model too. Thus, if you are looking for some passive income, this model should ideally work the best for you.


Shriram Insight Partnership Revenue sharing:

The revenue sharing varies with the type of model you opt for. For each model, you can expect the revenue as mentioned:

Shriram Insight Franchise model:

The  Shriram Insight Franchise model calls for a lot of responsibilities, so the Franchise receives 70%-80% of the revenue generated and the remaining 20%-30% goes to the broker.

Shriram Insight Partner model:

This model can give you 50%-60% of the revenue generated and the remaining 40%-50% goes to the broker.

Shriram Insight Business associate:

You will be entitled to of 20%-40% in this model and the broker gets the rest 60%-80% of the brokerage or commission generated.


Shriram Insight Partnership Advantages

You can enjoy the different benefits by joining any of the business models of the stockbroking house. We have enumerated the benefits for each model separately in the following section:

Shriram Insight Franchise or Authorized person:

[su_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#429a3e”]

  • All you need to have is sufficient capital to start a business under this model and rest all the guidance you can get from the firm even if you lack experience in the stockbroking industry.
  • It provides attractive revenue sharing that is on par with the other competitors in the market.[/su_list]

Shriram Insights Partner:

Its benefits are:

[su_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#429a3e”]

  • This model is a one-stop destination for the clients.
  • The initial investment needed for this business model is low.[/su_list]

Shriram Insight Business Associate:

Its advantages are:

[su_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#429a3e”]

  • This model needs no investment for setting up an infrastructure to carry out the business operations.
  • It needs the least security deposits.[/su_list]

Shriram Insight Partnership Drawbacks:

Shriram Insight Franchise model:

This model needs the highest initial deposit of all the three investment models of the firm. Thus, if you are 100% keen in setting up a stockbroking business with total interest, only then it makes sense for you to opt for this business model with Shriram Insight.

Shriram Insight Partner model:

[su_list icon=”icon: remove” icon_color=”#df4837″]

  • If you join this model, it is necessary that you should have a reasonably good active client base to start your business operations.
  • You will have to spend on setting up the infrastructure, from where you will operate.[/su_list]

Shriram Insight Business Associate:

This model doesn’t have any revenue sharing and is based on commission only. Thus, if you are looking for a passive income source, then this model works for you otherwise, you may opt for any of the above two models of any other stockbroker.


Shriram Insight Partnership Offers:

You can enjoy the following offers on joining this stockbroking house:

[su_list icon=”icon: flash” icon_color=”#ba6d34″]

  • The company provides classroom training as well as offline training to keep its customers updated with the latest trends and techniques.
  • It provides the necessary documentation so that the time needed to find the right resources is saved
  • When you have to set up an infrastructure, it ensures enough support to equip you with the necessities.
  • You can leverage its established brand name to acquire more customers and thus get good revenue or commission through the business.[/su_list]

In case you are looking to set up a stockbroking business or partnership in any form, let us assist you in taking the next steps ahead.

Just fill in some basic details in the form below to get started:

B2B LEAD FORM

Shriram Insight Partnership FAQs:

When you plan to join any stockbroking house, many questions may arise in your mind. So, to make the process easier and simpler for you, we have addressed the frequently asked questions related to the business models of the Shriram Insight stockbroking firm in the following section:

What are the business models offered by Shriram Insight to its potential customers?

If you want to join this stock broking house, you get the option to select from the three business models, i.e Shriram Insight Franchise model, Business associate model, and the franchise model.

Do I need to make an initial investment while opting for any of the business models?

Yes, the initial investment is based on the model you choose to join. For the Shriram Insight Franchise model, you need a security amount of ₹2,00,000 – ₹3,00,000. If it is the franchise or partner model, then you will have to deposit 50,000 – ₹1,00,000. The third model, i.e the business associate model needs only ₹15,000 – ₹30,000 as the security deposit.

The reason behind taking the security deposit is to ensure safety in case something wrong occurs from the sub broker’s side, such as any wrong practice for which he may be penalized, which will be deducted from this security money.

But if nothing such happens, then you will get back your security deposit whenever you decide to quit the business model with the firm.

With this stockbroking firm, what are the segments where I can get to trade?

The best part of joining this stockbroking house is that you will get numerous investment and trading products and services which includes currency, commodity, equity, derivatives, mutual funds, IPOs, fixed deposits, tax- free bonds, ETFs, Depository services, margin financing, and financial products distribution.

Is Shriram Insight member of any stock exchanges in India?

Yes, this stockbroking firm has its membership in NSE, BSE, NCDEX, MCDX, NSDL, NSE F&O, BSE F&O, CDSL, PMS, e-trading, Mutual fund etc.

What sales and marketing support can I expect after becoming a  Shriram Insight sub-broker?

You can expect complete sales and marketing support from the company after entering into a partnership with it. In order to ensure complete assistance through chat, SMS or calls, you will be assigned with a dedicated relationship manager.

There are sophisticated tools that provide CRM support. All the clients will be consistently provided with SMS, mailer, information brochure. Besides all this, you can get business development support also.

What support can I expect regarding research works?

In order to make things easier for the clients, the firm provides reports to the clients regularly on daily, quarterly as well as yearly basis. Regarding specific news, events, economic or political budget which have an effect on the share market, are communicated to the clients through special reports.

Calls based on intraday or swing trading are provided that are useful for regular clients.

Why should I opt for Shriram Insights in the stockbroking industry?

Here are the reasons why you should opt for this stockbroking house:

[su_list icon=”icon: thumbs-o-up” icon_color=”#efad22″]

  • With the variety of products and services of the firm, you can have a strong customer connect.
  • The brand name along with the support from the company will enable you to achieve great financial heights and thus strengthen your career in the stockbroking industry.
  • The firm has a team of experts which keep you updated with the latest market developments as well as suggestions to match the trends. They also provide excellent after sales support to ensure the smooth functioning of the business.
  • It has numerous tools for hassle-free trading. This includes NetPro Desktop, NetPro Browser as well as a mobile application which makes sure that the clients can trade conveniently whenever and wherever they want.[/su_list]

What is the process of registration in Shriram Insight business models?

There are a few steps which can be followed for the sub-broker registration with Shriram Insight, which has been explained in the following section:

[su_list icon=”icon: edit” icon_color=”#4052cc”]

  • Depending on the type of business model you want to opt, you need to fill up a registration form seeking all the details after which the team of the firm will call you to comprehend your requirements. This is also to know if you are really interested in the business venture.
  • Then a face to face meeting needs to be fixed where you can clarify all your doubts.
  • Once the process is clear to you, the documentation and sub-broker agreement process start.
  • The documents which you have sent will be verified. Then you will get a registration number to start functioning.[/su_list]

What documents are needed for the registration process to be completed successfully?

You will need to keep the valid documents enlisted below to be submitted during the process of registration with Shriram Insights:

[su_list icon=”icon: file-o” icon_color=”#2e3ca1″]

  • PAN card or Passport as proof of your age.
  • Driving license, pan card, Aadhar card, passport or any other relevant govt ID card is needed as your ID proof.
  • A proof of your address is needed in the form of Adhaar card, passport, driving license, or a utility bill of the corresponding address.
  • A few passport size photographs.
  • For financial documentation, you need to submit your ITR copies.
  • Details of your current bank account.
  • The registration certificate issued to you by SEBI has also to be submitted.[/su_list]

How long does it take for the registration process to be completed?

It takes about 1-2 weeks for the whole registration process to be completed if you submit all the necessary documents without fail. Otherwise, if some information is missing, it will get delayed further.


Here are the reviews of other stockbroking business partnerships:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *