Alankit Assignments limited franchise is among the best sub-broker franchises programs in India. It provides broking services related to securities, derivatives, currency and commodities. Alankit Assignments, as a leading capital markets firm, has many clients who have made investments in it. It even lets its customers trade in Mutual funds, equity, and other financial instruments.
Alankit Assignments Limited Franchise Basics
In the year 1995, this company was incorporated as a full-service stockbroker and today it comes under the umbrella of a conglomeration consisting of 10 companies. The headquarters of this 9001:2008 certified company is located at New Delhi.
It has more than 20,000 active clients in 2019-20 financial year. The clients remain tied up with it on a long term basis owing to the firm’s excellent services. There are even a good number of retail, HNI as well as corporate clients. Currently, the firm’s turnover is nearly ₹30,000 crores, with a turnover of ₹200 crores each day.
India’s leading stock exchanges such as National stock exchange (NSE), Bombay stock exchange (BSE), MCX-UX, and USE have this company enlisted in them. Its registration with the exchanges such as MCX, NCDEX, ICEX, IEX, NMCE, NSEL, and ACE enables it for commodity broking. Similarly, its registration with NSDL and CDSL enables it to provide Depository services.
Before opting for this stockbroking house as a partner, you need to have complete knowledge of its various aspects such as its partnership models, investment, revenue sharing, services, offers etc all of which have been explained in this article.
Alankit Assignments Limited Partnership Types:
You have the option to opt for the only one business model of this full-service stockbroker and that is known as Channel partner. This model is meant for expanding the business by penetrating into the smaller Indian cities and acquire more customers to enhance the firm’s existing client base.
This business model is suitable for the one who already has an existing client base that is fairly large enough. In such a situation, he can offer numerous products and services of Alankit Assignments Limited Franchise to these clients.
This cross-selling technique can certainly amplify the overall business revenue the partner brings to the table.
Alankit Assignments Limited Franchise Criteria:
Here are the basic requirements which you need to keep in mind while setting up the infrastructure:
[su_list icon=”icon: tags” icon_color=”#616bf2″]
- The office area which you are going to rent or buy must have a minimum area of 100 square feet.
- At least 1 employee should be there to carry out the business related works.
- Make sure to set up your office in the centre of the city which has proper internet connectivity, telephone, and enough workstations so that you can smoothly perform your business activities online.[/su_list]
Alankit Assignments Limited Franchise Investment:
Some initial investment has to be made to become a channel partner of the Alankit Assignments Limited franchise. You will get back the deposited security money when you decide to quit the partnership with the firm. The amount generally ranges between ₹1,00,000 – ₹2,00,000. But you can negotiate the amount before with the companies executive entering into a sub-broker agreement.
A part of the security money is meant for the stock exchange membership fee and the broker’s trading platform. Besides this, you will need to establish your office for carrying out your business operations.
Alankit Assignments Limited Franchise Revenue sharing:
On partnering with this stock broking house, you will be entitled to a revenue share of 30%-40% of the net revenue generated and the remaining amount will be kept by the company. If we compare it with the general revenue sharing of other stock broking houses, it lags behind by far.
But you should know that it is not a fixed percentage.
Sometimes, you can use your negotiation skills for getting things in your favour. The revenue you will be entitled to be also a factor of the amount of deposit made initially.
Alankit Assignments Limited Franchise Advantages:
You can enjoy the following benefits by partnering with this full stockbroking house:
[su_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#429a3e”]
- You can get numerous products and can stay updated with the latest trends in technology
- The back office support of the firm is very good.
- Since the company has been existing in the market for many years, you can leverage its brand name for getting potential customers added to its existing client base. Consequently, your revenue generation will increase.
- The initial investment needed is negotiable in nature.
- It offers a competitive revenue sharing ratio.
- In order to ensure smooth trading, the firm provides extensive research reposts to its partners. They can also seek advice when needed and the senior management will ensure proper guidance.
- Support will be provided for business development.[/su_list]
Alankit Assignment Limited Franchise Drawbacks:
There are a few drawbacks of this full-service stockbroker, which you must know before deciding to join it. These are:
[su_list icon=”icon: remove” icon_color=”#df4837″]
- It provides very less exposure. In the case of intraday trading, the exposure is two times of the credit balance and in case of a future segment, there are chances of getting 4 or 5 times of the trade limit.
- Its mobile applications need improvement as per customer reviews.
- Compared to the other players in the market, it charges high brokerage.
- Its offline offices are located only in few Indian states.
- It provides low leverage as per the industry standards.[/su_list]
Alankit Assignments Limited Franchise offers:
The broker provides you with flexible revenue sharing. If you succeed to bring more business, you will be entitled to a bigger revenue share. Besides this, there are certain offers for a particular period and changes from time to time.
You need to check this out while registering with Alankit Assignments.
If in case you are interested to set up a stockbroking business or partnership in any form, let us assist you in taking the next steps forward.
Just fill in some basic details and we will help you further in this process:
Alankit Assignments Limited franchise FAQs:
When you wish to join any stock broking house, you may come across numerous such firms in the industry. We have answered the frequently asked questions that may arise in your mind, in relation to Alankit Assignments Limited franchise, to make the process simpler and clear for you.
What are the partnership models of Alankit Assignments Limited franchise?
This firm provides only one partnership mode, i.e the channel partnership with the intention to expand the firm’s existing client base.
Do I need to invest any amount initially to join the stockbroking house?
Yes, you need to make an initial security deposit of ₹1,00,000 – ₹2,00,000 to enter into the channel partnership model. You will get back this amount while leaving the partnership. Besides this, there are other costs related to infrastructure which is non-refundable in nature.
What revenue share can I expect as a channel partner of Alankit Stockbroking Limited franchise?
The revenue share which you will get depends on the amount you have invested initially as well as the total revenue obtained. In general, it has a lesser revenue sharing percentage compared to other contenders in the industry. The amount ranges between 30%-40% of the total revenue generated and is not fixed.
How efficient is the Alankit Assignments customer service?
The firm ensures that the customers’ queries are promptly answered through the brokers and advisors by connecting with them through emails, calls as well as online Help Desk Services. It also has dedicated relationship managers to handle the situations.
It is the one-stop destination that provides you with all the products for trading, trains the clients to ensure smooth business operations through the use of high tech trading platforms.
What services do Alankit Assignments Limited Franchise provide the customers?
Here are the services which you can get after partnering with this full-service stockbroker:
[su_list icon=”icon: thumb-tack” icon_color=”#efad22″]
- It provides risk management solutions with the online trading platform.
- Stockbroking services.
- Depository services
- It provides advisory and broking services in currency derivatives.
- You can avail the Registrar and share transfer agent (RTA) service.
- For renowned companies such as SBI, UBI, PNB, etc, it provides Institutional broking services.
- For IT-return service, it has appointed an e-return intermediary,
- For the distribution of various financial products such as Corporate Financial deposits, mutual funds, application of IPO acceptance, etc., the firm acts as a third-party distributor.
- The products offered by the firm for trading include Equity, commodity trading, currency, Interest rate futures, Debt market, general insurance.
- It also provides portfolio management services.[/su_list]
What are the advantages of being a partner of the Alankit Assignments Limited Franchise?
Here are the benefits you will get from Alankit Assignments on partnering with it:
[su_list icon=”icon: thumbs-o-up” icon_color=”#efad22″]
- You get a variety of products for trading.
- It ensures complete back end support to resolve any issue faced by the clients.
- You will get to learn from the challenges in the workplace.
- The channel partner is a broad concept that enables you to join the firm and increase its client base.
- You can keep the customers attached to the firm through the best support and the latest tech trading platform that enables them to generate better revenue.
- It is possible to negotiate the security amount and bring things in your favour. Also, you can get a competitive revenue sharing ratio.
- Certain changes are introduced in the firm by the broker to make sure that the business partners are benefitted.[/su_list]
What is the process of registration in Alankit Assignments Limited Franchise?
There are a few simple steps needed to register in Alankit Assignments Limited franchise as a channel partner. These steps are enumerated below:
[su_list icon=”icon: edit” icon_color=”#4052cc”]
- A registration form seeking all your basic details and necessary information needs to be filled up. After this, you will get a call regarding verification of your interest in the partnership model.
- If you are actually interested in the model, you will get another call from the company to explain to you all the details about the business model, such as its functions, investment, revenue sharing, etc. You need to fix an appointment during this call, for a face to face meeting with the executive.
- In the face to face meeting, you can ask any doubts regarding the business model. The most important thing you need to do during this meeting is to use your negotiation skills to reduce the initial investment amount. They won’t say you that the amount is negotiable, but you need to implement your skills and get the matter in your favour. If you do the same thing after the registration, it will be of no use, so you have to do this now without fail.
- If you are fine with the business model after knowing all the facts, you will have to submit the list of documents along with the security deposit cheque for registration purpose.
- These documents will be verified after which you will get an account ID for beginning your business.[/su_list]
Then you can function efficiently to make sure that more revenue is generated as this will enhance your income.
How long does the process of registration take to complete?
If you submit all your documents properly on time, then the sub-broker registration process will be completed in 8 or 12 business days. In certain cases, if some information is missing, then the process will get delayed further.
Here are the reviews of other stockbroking business partnerships: