TradePlus Online sub-broker is one of the well-known franchise businesses of India that come from a discount broker. This sub-broker model belongs to TradePlus Online which began in the year 1983 with a different business model back then.
It is a combination of two companies named Navia Markets Ltd & Navia Commodities Broker Pvt Ltd. It has been steadily progressing in the financial service sector since the year 1995 when its stockbroking business started.
In the competitive market, it has been able to sustain because of its 3T guiding principles which imply transparency, technology, and timeliness with respect to the services it provides its customers.
They always prioritize their customers and in this way, they have more than 40,000 customers across the country as well as outside India.
TradePlus Online Sub broker Partnership models
TradePlus online provides only a single business model to its potential clients, which is known as TradePlus Online referral model. This is suitable for someone who wants a regular passive sub-broker income besides practising his own profession, which can be trading in the stock market or some other business also.
All you need to do in this model is to refer the clients in your social circle, to join Trade Plus Online sub-broker.
This will enable you to earn referrals besides various trade advantages and from the clients. In TradePlus Online Sub-broker’s referral model when you refer someone, you will get a referral.
Whenever the referral trades through TradePlus, you will be get paid.
This business model provides a greater earning potential to the business partners. There is no specific age limit till when you can remain in this partnership. As long as you are able to bring new clients to the company and expand its network, you can get paid. It is something that doesn’t require a lot of efforts.
Being a simple business model, the TradePlus Online Sub Broker business does not need you to set-up any office infrastructure unlike the other stockbroking firms in the industry. Besides this, the charges of this business model are considered to be the lowest in the industry.
You should know various aspects of a stockbroking firm before your decision to join it. In this article, we have covered all of this, namely, the business models, revenue sharing ratio, initial investment, offers, advantages, and disadvantages to provide you with a complete picture.
TradePlus Online Sub broker Initial Investment:
Unlike other stockbroking firms, TradePlus Online sub-broker doesn’t ask you to deposit any security money or make any initial investment to be a part of it. You just need to refer new clients to the company for expanding your business
You will be provided with the full support of the firm to thrive in the competitive market. This is accomplished in the form of marketing and branding support to the business partners.
Investing in the infrastructure is needed as you can function from the office of the main broker itself and even from your home as per your convenience.
A lot of people have this question, Can I be sub-broker without deposit? Well, here is an option for you.
For more information, you can check this detailed review on sub-broker fees.
TradePlus Online Sub broker Revenue Sharing Ratio
Business partners can earn revenue from this model without having to work very hard, which makes it an attractive option for many. Every time you refer a client, you will earn until you are in partnership with the firm.
Tradeplus online sub-broker business allows you to earn as high as 100% value of the base packs along with a 50% value of the subscription pack of the stockbroking firm, in every month. The client whom you have referred will also earn along with you and gradually this will lead to the growth of the firm.
For further information, here is a quick look into how much a sub-broker earns.
TradePlus Online Sub broker Eligibility Criteria
Here are some of the conditions which you must fulfil in order to be a part of the TradePlus Online sub-broker:
- You need to create an account with the main broker.
- The persons in your social circle, whom you want to refer should be trading with some other stockbroking house already.
- The client whom you have referred has to give a contract note to the with whom he/she is trading now. This has to be done when he attempts to open an account with the TradePlus Online.
- All the necessary KYC need to be completed by the referred person with TradePlus.
You may be required to sign a sub-broker agreement with the broker as well, although, it may be optional in nature.
At the same time, you do not need to appear for any sub-broker exam in order to become a partner of Tradeplus online.
TradePlus Online Sub broker Benefits
There are a lot of advantages of joining this, which we have explained in the following section:
- There are various products available here such as mutual funds, equity, IPO etc, which makes it easier for you to acquire clients. The need for each client differs, and if the products are numerous, their requirements can be easily met. This will prevent them from switching to other stockbroking houses in search of better products and services.
- It makes use of the latest tools and technologies which enables the clients to have the best trading and investment experience and helps them stay ahead in the competitive market.
- TradePlus Online Sub broker is a discount broker where you can find the lowest brokerage plans in the whole industry. This attracts potential customers easily and helps you to earn more.
- It has a twitter-based unique client service facility which plays a vital role in resolving the issues of the clients possible time.
- TradePlus uses digital KYC to verify the details of its clients which is safe as well as secure. It enables the faster opening of the accounts. It takes only 2 minutes to submit the form needed for opening the account and the complete process will be over in just 15 minutes.
- You can continue earning after referring a client, till the person chooses to trade with TradePlus Online sub-broker.
- With this stockbroking firm, you can transfer your funds to over 25 banks online as it has a robust gateway for making the payments.
TradePlus Online Sub broker Drawbacks
There are a few of this business model which you should be aware of before deciding to join it. These are as follows:
- There is only one partnership model offered by it, which doesn’t attract people looking out for various partnership options in a stockbroking house.
- It doesn’t provide any research support to its clients.
TradePlus Online Sub broker Offers
This stockbroking firm provides some lucrative offers to the clients to retain them and keep up their interest. These are as follows:
- It provides zero margin money.
- You can open the Demat account for free.
- It offers a discount on the charges. There are plans for this firm which lets the client save more and earn quickly.
A flat fee of ₹99/- is needed in a month for trading in the Options, Commodities, and Currency. Similarly, in the case of the Equity Futures, a flat fee of ₹799/- is needed to be paid each month.
Thus, with the payment of a monthly fee, you can trade the way you want without any trade limit or capping. The best thing about it is that, in case you did not trade in some particular month then the monthly charges will be refunded to you.
For more information, you can check this detailed review on Sub-broker offers.
TradePlus Online Sub broker FAQs
Here are some of the frequently asked questions which may come in your mind when you are trying to decide which stock broking house to join.
We have answered all such questions related to the TradePlus Online Sub broker in the following section for your reference:
What are the products and services offered by TradePlus Online Sub broker?
This firm was registered with the National Stock Exchange (NSE) in the year 1995. Similarly, it got associated with NSDL in the year 1997 and in 2018 with CSDL. It was registered with BSE in the year 2010 for Equity stockbroking and in 2009, it was associated with MCX for Commodity Broking.
In short, here are the products and services you can get with this stockbroking firm:
- NRI Trading Service
- Mutual fund
- Depository services
- Currency Trading
- Commodity Trading
Why should I join TradePlus Online Sub broker?
Here are the reasons to join TradePlus Online sub-broker:
- It has unlimited trading plans at a fixed price which is quite affordable. Even there is an option of getting the amount refunded in the month in which you haven’t traded. There is no maximum limit on the number of transactions you can make.
- It doesn’t need any initial investment, making it suitable for the people who want to become a part of the stockbroking house with zero initial investment.
- You do not have to leave or stop your primary business to be a partner in this stock broking house as it has least roles and responsibilities which can be done as a part-time job to get a good and consistent income.
- It has no age barrier and thus you can earn throughout your life.
- For every person you refer, you get ₹500 every month for up to 5 accounts for a year. When it crosses 5 accounts in one quarter, you can earn ₹1000 for each account. your friend or relative opens the account after your referral, you will find the amount in your SMP wallet.
One thing which you must be aware of is that you can get the referral benefit only after the contact note is uploaded before the account is opened. The client whom you have referred will get the benefit of zero accounts.
What is the Trading platform offered by TradePlus Online Sub broker?
Infini Power, Infini web, and TradePlus Mobile are the trading platforms offered by this to its clients. All these are Nextgen trading platforms which have been designed for the convenience and ease of trading. They are quite user-friendly and provide enough market analytics which you can rely on. Thus, the speculations and related to making any investment are eliminated.
It doesn’t matter if it is account opening or trading through referral, everything gets done quickly. All you need to do is upload your KYC documents and then the process gets completed soon.
What is the process of registration for TradePlus Online sub-broker?
The sub-broker registration process is quick and easy. Just follow the steps mentioned below for registration:
- The registration form needs to be filled up with all the basic details which it is asking after which you will get a call regarding the verification of your interest in it.
You will be provided with a link to confirm your interest in the referral program of this stockbroker.
- Once you click the link, you will have to upload the KYC documents and within 15 minutes your account will be opened.
- All the information provided in the KYC will be matched with the one on Aadhar website as well as through e-signing it. After this, you can start the referral program with this stockbroking house.
- You can easily provide the client referral by visiting the referral website of the stockbroker and log in to the portal. Here, you have to provide all the contact details of the person whom you want to refer to. He/ she can be your friend, family, relatives or acquaintances.
- After this is done, the referral joins and his/her account gets opened with TradePlus Online. A notification will be sent regarding the same to you.
Are there any special services provided by TradePlus Online sub-broker to the NRIs?
Yes, NRI can avail the offer of 5 in 1 Account that is specially designed for them. This includes:
- It helps them in getting their PAN Account
- This firm has tie-ups with various banks such as Yes Bank, HDFC Bank and Axis Bank by which it can open Savings Bank NRI account. They can opt to open NRE or NRO bank account
Depending on what you opted for, the trading and Demat account will have the corresponding status.
- In case the NRI wants to open Savings Bank NRE account, the PIS Bank account will be opened. But for NRO account, there is no need to open PIS.
- They can open a trading account by paying a one time charge of ₹200 for the resident Indians or ₹2500 for the NRIs who do not have AMC. The account opening process occurs through digital KYC.
- In order to maintain the securities in electronic form, Demat account is needed which can be opened with ₹199 along with a Demat AMC charges of ₹500 for a period of 5 years or ₹900 for a period of 10 years.
In case you are looking to get started with the stockbroking business or become a sub-broker, let us assist you in taking the next steps ahead.
Just fill in a few basic details to get started:
More Reviews on Partnership Businesses