Aditya Birla Money Franchise is a notable sub-broker program of ABML (Aditya Birla Money Limited) which falls in the low investment category. The company was earlier known as Apollo Sindhoori Capital Investment Ltd. and its franchise business was initiated in the year 2000. Its corporate office is located in Chennai.
The number of outlets of the company is more than 700 and that of the franchise exceeds 2000 in over 250 cities, which are spread all throughout India. It is known to have a very strong offline presence across the country.
Aditya Birla Money Franchise Review
This stockbroking firm offers its Indian customers various services such as Portfolio management services, corporate as well as treasury services, reviews on real estate and wealth management. It enables its customers to do trading in derivatives and equity through BSE and NSE.
Though its branches are extensively spread in the country, it still strives to enter into partnerships with the potential business partners and strengthen its stand in the industry. It aims to create a trading environment that its customers would feel convenient as well as rely on.
Today, this firm has reached such heights that it ensures its partners can get the break-even just within the initial 2 months of starting the operation. We have discussed various aspects of Aditya Birla Money Franchise in this article so that you can take a well-informed decision.
Aditya Birla Money Partnership models
Aditya Birla Money offers the Franchise model of partnership to its potential clients. In this model, the business partner gets adequate customer service, assistance in marketing, technological support, etc. to run his business efficiently.
In this franchise business, you need to acquire new clients as well as provide them with all the support with the help of the firm to ensure their satisfaction and attainment of business goals.
Having said that, there is no other model that you can associate with this full-service stockbroker with, which brings in sorts of limitations with the broker.
Aditya Birla Money Franchise Initial cost or deposit
To start this franchise business, you need to deposit security money of ₹1,00,000. It is refundable in nature and is taken to make up for any non-payment or delay in payment during the course of the partnership. When you decide to quit the firm, you will get back your security money but you won’t get any interest on this amount.
Besides the security money, you will have to pay a sub-broker fee for the terminal software every month and it is in the range ₹250 – ₹500. This partnership model calls for a one-time registration charge for each trading segment, amounting to ₹2360.
Aditya Birla Money Franchise Revenue sharing
When you enter into this partnership model, you can get a revenue share of 70% of the total brokerage that a franchise partner generates through the business. But this is not the fixed percentage as it depends on the sub broker’s business scale as well as your negotiation skills.
Let us consider an example to make the revenue sharing of Aditya Birla Money Franchise clear. In case the number of clients which you have as a franchise is 50 and you managed to get almost ₹5 Lakh as the revenue in one month. So, you will be entitled to an amount of ₹3.5 Lakh from the generated amount and the remaining ₹1.5 Lakh will be kept by the company.
And this is when we are talking about a relatively smaller scale, once you reach, let’s say, a client base of 1000+, the earnings are pretty huge.
Also Read: How much a Sub-broker Earns?
Aditya Birla Money Franchise Advantages
Here are the advantages you can enjoy by entering into this business model:
- It doesn’t have a very high initial security deposit.
- It provides its customers with an in-depth research report so that they can take the right investment and trading decision.
- The revenue sharing percentage provided by this business model is higher when compared to the similar models of other stockbroking firms in the industry.
- Since this brand has been present in the market for many years, people trust it. Thus adding new potential customers to its existing client base will be easy for you.
- The trading platforms and software provided by the firm are quite advanced and competitive in nature.
- You get numerous products and services with this full-service stockbroker. This is the reason why people would prefer to join its business model.
Aditya Birla Money Franchise Drawbacks
You should know the drawbacks as well as the advantages before deciding to join a stockbroker’s franchise business. Its disadvantages are:
- It offers only a single business model, so if the potential customers are looking out for the ones with numerous options, then they would feel reluctant to join it.
- It doesn’t have high marketing activities like certain other firms.
Aditya Birla Money Franchise Requirements
There are certain basic needs which have to be fulfilled if you want to start this franchise business. These eligibility criteria are enlisted below:
- You must have an office area of at least 150 sq.foot to 500 sq. foot, located in a prime location of your region. The populated area will help you acquire customers easily as your office will come to the notice of many people.
- It is essential to have a stable internet connection, a laptop or a desktop, electricity and at least some basic furniture. The ambience should be pleasant for visiting customers as it is the first impression you are going to make.
- You need to hire a few employees in order to carry out your business operations.
- You need to have ₹1,00,000 ready for depositing it as the security money. You will get the amount back on quitting the partnership. After this, you need to sign a bond.
- You should have at least 2 or 3 years of experience in the broking business to start this franchise.
- This business needs you to have a basic understanding of the share market.
- You should be at least 21 years old while applying for this franchise business.
- Your minimum educational qualification should be 10+2, though higher qualifications are always preferred.
- After the completion of the documentation process, you will have to do self-attestation on the documents as well as get them attested by the local chartered accountant or notary.
Aditya Birla Money Franchise Offers
The offers which you can get on opting for this franchise business are as follows:
- You can start the franchise with less initial investment compared to other broking houses.
- A franchise owner can enjoy a better revenue sharing ratio.
- The business partners get all the product details as well as training in the form of seminars, sessions, webinars, etc. to keep them updated.
- You can expect handheld guidance during trading. The dedicated customer service desk ensures complete support at any time. For business development initiatives, there is a team of professionals.
- There is a dedicated portal which provides you details about the client’s performance tracking.
- You will get a dedicated relationship manager to support you.
If in case you are looking to become a sub-broker or a stockbroking business partner in any form, let us assist you in moving ahead. Just fill in a few details in the form below to get moving:
Aditya Birla Money Franchise FAQs
We have answered various frequently asked questions related to Aditya Birla Money Franchise to make things easier for you while you decide to join any partnership model of a stock broking house:
What are the partnership models offered by this stockbroking house?
Aditya Birla Money has only one business model, i.e the franchise business in which the client has to acquire new customers as well as provide them with the timely support with the aid of the stockbroking house.
Do I need to make an initial investment in order to start the stockbroking business?
Yes, you should be prepared for an initial investment of ₹1,00,000 as the security money along with the registration charges of ₹2360 and software terminal charges of ₹250- ₹500. Besides this, you need to set up your office to work from. This again needs investing in a stable internet connection, a desktop or a laptop and some furniture to ensure a better ambience of your office setup.
What revenue sharing percentage can I expect after staring the franchise business with this firm?
This firm is known to offer a revenue sharing that is more than that provided by the other firms in the stockbroking industry. It is 70% of the total revenue. It can change based on the income generated as well as the extent to which you are able to negotiate the percentage. For more information, check this detailed review on Sub broker income.
What should I opt for the Aditya Birla Money Franchise?
Here are the reasons why you should opt for this stockbroking house:
- It has a flexible initial investment as well as revenue sharing.
- The tag generation process is very fast compared to most other firms in the industry.
- You can open Demat accounts for free.
- It only takes 5 minutes to open the accounts of the sub-broker clients.
- It’s KYC process is completely hassle-free and is paperless.
- It is easily accessible owing to its extensive offline presence in the country.
- The use of the latest technology by the firm through its exclusive Trade Metrics Platform helps in the evaluation of the client’s trade which plays a significant role in reducing the chances of loss.
What are the various products and services I can get by partnering with the Aditya Birla Money Franchise?
You can get the best services from this full-service stockbroker, such as research recommendation, services related to the management of your portfolio, margin funding, wealth advisory, platforms for trading and analysis, commodity broking, depository services, insurance, Franchise partner portal and other services related to support.
The products when you get to trade with this firm include equity, mutual funds, currency, commodity, IPO, derivatives, debt, etc.
What is the process of registration in Aditya Birla Franchise?
The sub-broker registration process of Aditya Birla Money Franchise involves a few steps which are enumerated below:
- A form seeking all your basic details need to be filled up after which you will get a callback from the company’s executive to confirm your interest in the business venture.
- After this, a face to face meeting will be conducted where you get a chance to get all your doubts clarified. You can arrange this at your convenient place and time. In this meeting, you will be explained all the details about the partnership model.
This is the point when you need to negotiate the revenue percentage with the executive so that you can ensure that the amount you will get will be somewhat higher.
- A form will be provided by the executive during the meeting which you need to fill up and sign before submitting. Then you will have to submit the relevant documents as well as the security deposit cheque. You can also opt for online money transfer method.
- All the documents will be sent for verification after which you will be assigned a relationship manager to take care of various formalities associated with the onboarding process. This includes specifying the Birla Money brand, providing marketing collaterals, visiting cards, pamphlets. Besides this, your trading terminal and other related formalities will also be completed.
- You will be in touch with the relationship manager even during the operational mode of the business. This will enable you to easily clarify any of your queries at any point in time.
What are the various documents that have to be submitted for the registration process of Aditya Birla Money Franchise?
A list of documents has to be kept ready for the registration process by self-attesting them as well as attesting them by a chartered accountant or a Notary Officer. These are as follows:
- PAN card
- Adhar card
- Certificates showing your educational qualification which must be at least 10+2.
- Proof of your residential address.
- Proof of your office address in the form of electricity bill, telephone bill or bank statement.
- A few passports sized photographs.
- Chartered Accountant’s reference letter
How long does the firm take to complete the registration process?
It takes only 3 days to complete the business process, provided you have submitted all the relevant documents without fail. You will get the registration number from the BSE or NSE from the third day itself.
Where are the branches of Aditya Birla Money Franchise located?
- It is Vizag, Vijayawada, Secunderabad, and Ongole in Andhra Pradesh
- Bhillai in Chattisgarh
- It is in Ahmedabad, Surat, and Vadodara in Gujarat
- Gurgaon in Haryana
- Ranchi in Jharkhand
- It is Bangalore, Mysore, and Shimoga in Karnataka
- It is in Kochi in Kerela.
- It is in Nagpur, Pune and Mumbai in Maharastra.
- It is in Ludhiana and Chandigarh in Punjab.
- Jaipur in Rajasthan
- It is in Chennai, Coimbatore and Madurai in Tamil Nadu.
- Kolkata in West Bengal
- It is in Agra, Allahabad, Ghaziabad, Lucknow, and Kanpur in Uttar Pradesh
If you wish to learn about the franchise and sub-broking partnership models of other prominent stockbrokers in India, here are a few references for you: