The process of IIFL sub broker registration is a point of massive confusion among the individuals wishing to register. So, let’s sort your queries at the earliest.
But before you learn about the IIFL Sub broker business and its registration process, you must know a bit about this full-service stockbroker.
IIFL or India Infoline is one of the top full-service stockbrokers in India that was incorporated in 1995. The broker has grown manifolds since then. According to the latest data on the official website, there are more than 4000+ branches across 500+ cities in India.
India Infoline is a SEBI (Securities and Exchanges Board of India) registered stockbroker with membership from NSE (National Stock Exchange) and BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange).
IIFL Securities Sub Broker Registration
The process for IIFL sub broker registration is easy and actually very straightforward.
Just follow the steps listed below:
- Fill the form to arrange a call back from the broker.
- An executive from the central team of IIFL will call you shortly after to understand your objectives, business capital, experience, background, and other necessary details to make sure you are eligible.
- Post this, the local representative of the broker will contact you. He’ll collect the necessary documents (listed at the end), check all the points in the eligibility criteria. Further, this meeting will also enhance a person-to-person connection with you. Make sure that you ask all the relevant information points around IIFL sub broker commission, IIFL Sub Broker Charges and anything else you feel important.
- The details and information will be cross-checked once again and verified by the corporate center of IIFL. Here is it also made sure that you understand the functions of a sub broker too.
- As soon as the verification is completed, you’ll be provided with a partner token. This token will give you access to the back-office and other IIFL software. All these will be set up with the registered Email ID.
- Lastly, the accounts will be activated.
With this, your IIFL sub broker registration is complete. You can commence your work as the partner of one of the best sub brokers in India.
The documents necessary for the sub broker registration are listed below:
- Address Proof
- ID Proof (One of these)
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Education Certificates (Diploma, Degree, etc.)
- Passport Size Photographs
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- A Cancelled Cheque
- Commercial Property – Rent or Ownership Documents
It is highly recommended that you keep these documents handy with you when you are expecting a callback from the IIFL sub broker registration team.
IIFL Sub broker registration is a straightforward process and is a quick one. IIFL or India Infoline is a renowned full-service stockbroker in the stockbroking industry and has been growing with more than 2.5 lakhs active clients.
Once the individual meets all the points in the eligibility criteria list and is interested in being a part of the company, they are registered by following the IIFL sub broker registration process.
If you have any more doubts in this regard, reach out to us without any hesitation. Here is the form for your reference that can be filled in a few seconds: