Interested in a business partnership with Angel Broking? Fiddling with the thought of a business partnership with the brand but wondering how to become a sub broker of Angel Broking.
We’ve got you covered on that one.
Angel Broking sub broker is a novel partnership model but equally profitable too. The SEBI registered stock broker is one of the most popular names in the stockbroking space in the country.
Angel Broking was established in 1987, the full-service stockbroking firm is a DP of CDSL. The broker is affiliated with all the major stock exchanges, including NSE, BSE, NCDEX, and MCX.
Currently, the stockbroker has more than 10 Lakh active clients subscribed to their trading services. The brand enjoys huge trust from the ones that participate in trading activities or closely follow the space.
Many are reaping the benefits of an association with the brand, a report suggests that the stockbroker has more than 11,500 sub-broker franchises across India.
We don’t blame you if you too are keen on becoming a sub broker of Angel Broking. So, here’s how to become a sub broker of Angel Broking.
Angel Broking Sub Broker Model
In total there are 3 types of Angel Broking sub broker models. Individuals can subscribe to any of the Angel Broking sub-brokership models as per their preference.
The list of Angel Broking sub broker model includes:
1. Angel Broking Sub Broker or Angel Broking Authorized Person
The Angel Broking sub broker model has a quick Sub Broker registration process and individuals don’t have to invest a lot in this business partnership.
As reported earlier, Angel Broking has a network of over 11,500 sub-brokers across India. Under this model, an individual has to pay a minimum initial amount of Rs 50,000.
This is a refundable amount and will be returned in time after setting up the franchise.
The individuals are provided with complete training in dealing with customers, marketing through webinars, workshops, etc.
The terms – Authorized Person and sub-broker have almost similar duties but differ in the registration process only.
2. Angel Broking Master Franchise
An individual opting for Angel Broking Master Franchise gets to enjoy some kind of superiority among all the franchises in an area.
Hence, will automatically have a monopoly and get more business than others.
However, under this business model, a person will have to shell out more money. The initial investment amount varies in and around Rs 1 – 3 Lakhs.
However, the angel broking sub broker commission under this sub broker model is up to 80% of the total business.
In addition to the Master franchise, there is a “Franchise” sub-broker model as well. Read Angel Broking franchise benefits to understand what we mean by that.
3. Angel Broking Remisier
Angel Broking Remisier model, the sub-broker will act as an agent of Angel Broking. Here, the Angel Broking Remisier refers to individuals to open an Angel broking Demat account.
The individual has to submit an initial amount of Rs 30,000 to become a sub-broker.
The Angel Broking sub broker commission under this partnership model is up to 50% of the total business they bring in.
If you want to become a distributor of mutual funds only, learn how to become a sub broker in mutual funds.
Angel Broking Sub Broker Registration
To register as a sub-broker with the full-service stockbroker, an individual will have to follow the below-mentioned Angel Broking sub broker process. These few steps will answer your questions on how to become a sub broker with Angel Broking, just stay along:
- Provide the basic details – Name, Contact Number in the below-mentioned form.
- We will arrange a call with an Angel Broking representative.
- You can share your business goals and background details with the business executive.
- Later, the Angel Broking representative will negotiate an appointment with you to take the process further.
- You will be provided with the commission rates of various Angel Broking sub broker models, the initial investment amount each model involves, etc.
- Later you can set up a meeting with the executive at a location and you will need to submit the required documents for the same.
- The submitted documents will be sent for verification, post this you will be provided with the Angel Broking Sub Broker login ID and password which can be used for setting up your account.
Angel Broking Sub Broker Eligibility
In order to become an Angel Broking sub broker, one must fulfill the eligibility criteria laid by the stockbroker. Following is the eligibility criteria to become a sub broker of Angel Broking:
- The applicant must be above 18 years of age.
- The applicant must have a Graduation degree.
- An applicant should have a prior 2 years of experience in the stock market or finance-related companies.
Angel Broking Sub Broker Charges
Angel Broking sub broker charges differ for every sub broker model. The complete list of charges levied by Angel Broking per sub broker model is as follows :
Documents for Angel Broking Sub Broker
The broker mandates a couple of documents for registering as a sub-broker. The documents for Angel Broking sub broker are listed below:
- Identification Proof – PAN card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card
- Address Proof – Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Electricity Bill, Phone Bill
- Qualification Proof – Copy of Graduation certificate
- Age Proof – Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, or any other valid certificate that has a mention of age
- SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) Registration certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Copy of Initial Payment Deposit Receipt
- Reference Letter from a Chartered Account (CA)
The good old brand, that Angel Broking is, keeps getting better and better with age. It is one of the fastest-growing full-service stockbrokers in terms of clients that want to avail of the Demat account services.
Any business partnership model with the broker is a sure road to success. Angel Broking sub broker is one of the most preferred roads for that matter.
This is reflected in their 11, 500 sub-broker outlets across India.
There are 3 ways you can become a sub broker with the stockbroker, with each having its own registration processes, benefits, and commission rates.
There are some requirements, eligibility criteria mandated by the stockbroker. In addition, the individual has to maintain proper documentation to subscribe to an Angel Broking Sub brokership.
In case you wish to become a sub-broker or a stockbroking business partner in any capacity, let us assist you in taking the next steps forward: